Tuesday, May 31, 2016

I Am Roses Inspiration

Hello lovelies!

My today's card is for the I Am Roses DT, and I made it using the following IAR flowers:
White Paper Roses
Pale Pink Lily Paper Flowers


I would like to remind you about the monthly Anything Goes Challenge that you can enter here, and win some wonderful flowers too.


Please, use at least 2 IAR products on your card, once you submit it to the challenge. Everything is easy!

On my card I also used the Noor Design Frame die, some leaves dies from the Rosy Owl, Cheery Lynn and Joy Crafts. The sentiment is from Tim Holtz. 


The papers are by Kaisercraft, "Porcelain Rose" pad. 


Thanks for stopping by and have a great week. 


Hugs,
Alexandra

1 comment:

  1. It's fun to try new things, I love making cards without images as it presents it's own artistic challenges :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!