Saturday, April 2, 2016

Sleeping Baby Luka - Add Glitter @ La-La Land Crafts

Hello dear friends!

First of all I would like to share the happy news with you all - I made it through the first round of the Graphic 45 DT call audition. There is the second round waiting for the top 30 finalists (which were announced here) and I hope to go on and inspire you again with my new project, which I have to create till the 17th of April.

And now to today's post and my baby boy card, created for La-La Land Crafts. I used the following products:
Sleeping Baby Luka
Star Border Die
Baby Clothesline Banner
Filigree Stars
Stitched Elements 
Heart Doily Border
Rocking Horse


Luka is colored with Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000, E0000
Hair: E11, E15, E18
Outfit: BG93, G24, G20
            C7, C3, C1, C0
            B05, B01, B00, BG000
            E34, E31, E30


Here are more of the details:



You can view the cards created by the rest of the DT members here:


Thanks for your visit.


Hugs,
Alexandra

1 comment:

  1. yeah congrats !! fingers crossed for the next step
    this card is amazing
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!