Wednesday, April 15, 2015

I Am Roses April Challenge

Hello lovelies!

In the middle of every month we start a new challenge at the I Am Roses and encourage you to enter your creations and win awesome prizes from the I Am Roses company. The theme is always the same and it's the easiest ever - "Anything Goes".

My card for the April Challenge features the stamp from Saturated Canary - "Owl Always Love You" and of course a bunch of different flowers from I Am Roses Thailand (all the links at the bottom of the post).


 The image is colored with the Copics markers:
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E0000 + RV21
Hair: E11, E15, E18
Outfit: R89, R85, R83, R81 + R11
            RV99, RV95, RV93, RV91
            E77, E74, E71, E70
         

Here are the close-up shots:



Here are the rules of the challenge:
Contest runs April 15th - May 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
Theme: "Anything Goes"
Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products
One project submission per participant
One winner will be chosen
Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “MAR IAR Challenge”
Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th

I used the following flowers on my card:
White Mulberry Paper Flowers
Mini White Paper Flowers

I hope you like this card and will visit I Am Roses for some shopping:


Thanks for visiting me today!


Hugs,
Alexandra

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic card as allways, love sc images, fabulous colouring and you've got one new flower that I thiscovered with your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card as allways, love sc images, fabulous colouring and you've got one new flower that I thiscovered with your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Wow Wow she looks Amazing! Sooooo many Beautiful Flowers, Gorgeous Diecuts and Stunning Colours. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully colored SC image Alexandra! Love your embellies which dressed up your card to perfection.
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ack, I missed this one! Thank goodness for a few hours on a Sunday where I can check out anything i missed. I have this image in my files and I have yet to get around to colouring her, because she's so lovely I would want her to be special. I feel that you have really achieved that here, absolutely beautiful card in every way :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!