Saturday, September 6, 2014

Simple Cards

Hello!

Here are several cards I made while attending a so called "Card Buffet" in one of my favorite scrap shops in Singapore - Made With Love. The idea of the card buffet is that you come and use different scrap items in the shop (precious leftovers :) ) to make anything you want. All the process of finding the matching papers and embellishments and taking everything into the finished piece cannot take more that an hour. It's fun and you just go with your creative flow at the same moment.

So here are my results from the two Card Buffets I've been to:





The cards from the second Card Buffet:





And the next card is just another something I created only from the desiner paper (I mean, no colored image is included on the card this time):





That's all for today! 
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend so far. 


Hugs,
Alexandra

3 comments:

  1. Such fabulous results from such a short time. Amazing what can be achieved from scraps and items people no longer want. Love them
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooow! Stunning crations. Love all of them. And i am a real sucker for the cas style... lol

    Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I wouldn't call these simple cards Alexandra. They look fabulous and you had one hour to complete each card buffet, that is simply amazing. It would take me more than an hour to gather what I need to make a card, lol. It is nice to see you make different style of cards.
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!