Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Bubbles Girl - Pink & Beige Color Combo

Hello dear friends!
I'm very happy that I have several new followers, thank you people for your support and interest!
Another card is done, it took me actually two days to complete working on it. The layout was time-consuming, adding glitter may be really tricky. All the floor in my room was covered with glitter :) On the edges I applied Martha Stewart Fine Copper glitter, with the help of a Zig Glue Pen.
Somehow, again I used a Mo's Digital Stamp - Bubbles Girl.


Here is the list of the used colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Outfit: R81, R83, R85, R89
Hair: Y00, Y21, YR23, E33
Chair: E21, E25, E29
Bubbles: B02, B01, B000
Floor: T6, T4, T2, T1, T0

How sould I color images, so that they will have a more pastel look?! Is the solution "always to take lighter colors"? But when I'm going over the image several times (even with the brighter colors) they go darker....

Anyway, my today's finished card looks like this on the front:


The following parts and tags may be pulled out and serve for writing down your own sentiments:


Here are a few close-ups:




The inside of the card:


The back: 


I have to share one more thing. For the first time since I moved to Singapore, I've decided to make an internet purchase. As many of you know, I love all Magnolia products, so I went for making an order from Magnolia-licious. The payment was processed on the 1st of April, the items were shipped on the 5th of April, and today (10th of April) a postman already delivered my order!!! How cool is that! Quick and safe! There are several more packages on their way and I hope they will as well be luckily delivered. For now here are my new goodies to play with:


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
1. PaperTake Weekly Challenge - Bingo! (I chose to go mostly with the Glitter-Die Cuts-Blooms)
2. Bearly Mine Challenges - Anything Goes
3. Cheery Lynn Designs - Challenge 75 - Anything Goes (I used 2 Dies - A Laced Heart and a Border).
4. Through The CraftRoom Door - Anything Goes
5. The Ribbon Girl Blog - Anything Goes with Flowers
6. Top Tip Tuesday - Girls and Boys Come out to Play
7. Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Favorite Color Combo (my combo is pink and beige)
8. Totally Gorjuss - Anything Goes With Sparkle (I used lots of glitter)
9. MayZy Art -  Challenge 014 Sparkle
10. MelonHeadz Friends - Make it Girly
11. Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes (add Hearts)

Thanks for reading!
Have a creative and full of positive energy day!

21 comments:

  1. אלכסנדרה - את הורגת אותי - מדהים!! לא פלא שלקח לך יומיים לעשות את הכרטיס הזה. אני מקווה שאת זוכה מדי פעם באתגרים שאת משתתפת בהם.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. תודה אפרת!
      טרם זכיתי במשהו מוחשי :)
      אבל אני מקווה שזה יגיע בסופו של דבר, הרי לכל אחד צריך להתמזל בסופו של דבר. אני אופטימית. הייתי ממשיכה לעשות כרטיסים גם בלי פרסים, אלא רק בשביל כיף!

      Delete
    2. היא זכתה בחמשת הגדולים עם הכרטיס הקודם של
      TIDDLY.
      :) !!זה הישג מדהים!!, אבל לא מפליא!!כשרון

      Delete
  2. זה נורא מצחיק, שדקה לפני שראיתי את הקנייה שלך, רציתי לכתוב לך בבלוג שאת בחורת הDIES
    ושנייה אח"כ את עוד מראה שקנית עוד?? אני ממש מקנאה. מאוד אוהבת את הדייס של ממורי בוקס. אין לי אפילו אחד, אבל כל כרטיס שמכיל אותם, יוצא כל כך מיוחד. מה שמוביל אותי לכתוב שהכרטיס שלך מיוחד מאוד. הוא מקסים ברמות! ולשאלתך על הצבעים - פשוט לא להשתמש בכהה ביותר (בד"כ 99 או כל מה שנגמר ב 9) גם אם את רוצה לחזור על הצביעה אל תשתמשי בכהים וזה כן יתן גוונים פסטליים. :) ענת

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. תודה רבה על המחמאות (כרגיל)!
      לגבי ה-99, את צודקת, אבל זה ממש דילמה, כי דווקא הם נותנים לתמונה עומק ומצד שני הופכים אותה לכהה מאוד.
      צריך עוד לנסות ולראות מה יקרה.

      Delete
  3. אלכסנדרה הכרטיס ממש מושלם, אהבתי את העומק שלו וכל השכבות והתגיות שמתחבאות ויוצרות עוד מימד. אני תמיד נפעמת מכל היוצרות שיש להן כזו סבלנות להשקיע בכרטיס ועוד בחלק הפנימי שלו.
    אין מצב שאת לא זוכה איתו ועם כל כך הרבה אתגרים שאת משתתפת
    מחזיקה לך אצבעות
    קרן

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. חחח :) תודה
      אני יודעת בוודאות שאין לי מזל ב-random
      ואם יבחרו טופ 3 או 5, אני באמת מקווה שהכרטיס שלי יבחר בין יתר היצירות שימשכו תשומת לב

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous card I love that image and your colour choice. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunning card. It has so many interesting parts to it. Beautifully coloured too. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your stunning creation with us a TTCRD. Your attention to detail is obvious and your coloring is fantastic. You mentioned in your post that you wondered how you might create a more pastel look, take a look at the YouTube video created by Suzanne Dean and perhaps it will help you achieve what you are looking to do. I use it all the time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDPRJW4olHw
    :)S

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my God...what a gorgeous card!!! I can see why you have taken two days...I guess I would have taken the double or longer.... Fantastic work!
    Love your new Magnolia stuff! I have ordered the feathers, too, but the shop I have ordered has not got them from Magnolia at the right time...:( So now I have to wait....
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  8. כרטיס מהממםםםם

    כל הכבוד על הביצוע

    זהבית שקד

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! :) Love every little detail - tags, colors, image, papers, embellies...

    ReplyDelete
  10. מהמם! מתה על התגיות שלך (ועל הכל בעצם )
    תהני מהרכישות שלך- זה סימן טוב שחיים חוזרים למסלולם :-))
    ובהצלחה באתגרים

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, one of my favorites (from the last stock)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss
    hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many beautiful layers and your flowers are gorgeous. Cute image. Thanks for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs . Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Alexandra,
    What a creative and beautiful design, I love it. Thank you very much for joining us this week at Cheery Lynn Designs.
    Hugs*
    Joann

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous girly card you have made here. It fits our challenge this week well of “anything goes”. Amazing. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely gorgeous! I love all the little tags that can be pulled out! Everything is just perfect on this card!
    Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me such a sweet comment!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning card!! Thank you so much for entering our challenge over at Bunny Zoe's ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!